Thursday 20 March 2014

Tagged Post

The lovely Abi Street tagged me in the following post: You so should check her blog out, its currently one of my favorites now!  abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

I love these types of blogs, not only because its fun, but it connects you to everyone in the blog world! Thanks Abi!


TMI TAG ∙ QUESTIONS:

1: What are you wearing?
I am currently wearing no underwear, ha ha. I have Topshop leggings, a green Topshop t-shirt and a blue Topshop hoodie, and Nike black runners, did I just shit up TOPSHOP?

2: Ever been in love?
Yes, I have once, he is due to be married and I am honestly happy for him.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
One, but I can safely say he paid :)

4: How tall are you?
I am 5ft6, on a good day!

5: How much do you weigh?
Hard question to answer and put public for a girl, I actually hate this question but I got to answer, I am a little under 9 stone, unsure!

6: Any tattoos?
I have one, on my left arm, its a line from a Ben Howard song

7: Any piercings?
Only my ears, and I never wear ear rings!

8: OTP?
Ben Howard please!

9: Favorite show?
I am old school, so sex and the city, the black books, Father Ted, New girl.

10: Favorite bands?
Cheap Mondays..... ADDITIVE!

11: Something you miss? .
My ginger hair!

12: Favorite song?
Currently listening to a lot of Ben Foster!

13: How old are you?
I am 29 years old

14: Zodiac sign?
Libra, Balanced

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Banter, so important, got to make me laugh, someone that is happy in there own skin to be 100% themselves.

16: Favorite Quote?
I have a lot, I love 'when life gives you lemons, throw them at people'.

17: Favorite actor?
Anthony Hopkins

18: Favorite color?
This is too large to answer, but maybe bright pink.

19: Loud music or soft?
Loud going out, soft chilling out.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
I hardly get sad, but a bubble bath or a hug from certain people.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
I never shower, only baths

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Anything from 15 to 30 minutes

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No comment, haha I pushed a Garda once!

24: Turn on?
Beards

25: Turn off?
Long finger nails, greasy hair

26: The reason you started blogging?
My sister enjoyed it and I studied Journalism, so hence I ended up a blogger.

27: Fears?
Blood tests and getting fat.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
I only cry when its something very bad, so hardly ever

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
My Mam, on the phone at lunch time

30: Meaning behind your blog name?
Meraki, I liked the sound and the fact it means hard work in people.

31: Last book you read?
Pat Tierney's autobio

32: The book you’re currently reading?
Clean eating: without Sugar

33: Last show you watched?
I watched an episode of New Girl

34: Last person you talked to?
My Daddy

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Derek, a guy I am dating

36: Favorite food?
Pink lady apples, scones

37: Place you want to visit?
Fourth time, but NY for my 30th

38: Last place you were?
Paris Fashion week last year, I need a break!

39: Do you have a crush?
Yes

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Last Sunday, twas very nice.

41: Last time you were insulted?
Eh, I dont tend to even listen to insultes

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
I dont eat sweets

43: What instruments do you play??
Sadly none, does the spoons count?

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
My gold diamond ring, a gift from my work at the Body&Soul Festival 2013

45: Last sport you played?
None, thats sad

46: Last song you sang?
Stop in the name of love? No idea why??

47: Favorite chat up line?
Dont do them!

48: Have you ever used it?
No Never!!!

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
yesterday with my friend Flora

50: Who should answer these questions next?
http://brittonloves.blogspot.ie/

1 comment:

  1. Aw thank you so much for tagging me in this!! Really made my day xxx

    ReplyDelete