Wednesday 8 January 2014

What would you do with 10 million Euro?



These days talk is cheap, along with ? well not much else. We have seen a rise in food, petrol, alcohol and Taxes. Gone are the days of throwing money at a situation. Gone are the day we didn't look at the prices on clothes ( Come on we all check in Penny's stores even). But what of the days of dreams? The days of 'What would you do if you won the lotto?' So below you will find what I chose. I would love everyone to add a comment on what they would do or chose?

The most important part is this is just fun! Think big, think large! I know money is not everything, the people that know me well know that I literally prefer anything that is not money hunger... So here I go!

1. Still work. I love working.
2. Donate a huge chunk to various charities to help kids, animals, disease research, and providing grants to help innovate new technologies in third-world countries, set up an addiction facility.
3. I'd have a shopping party with my friends in New York.
4. Give money to my family so everyone can live comfortably
5. Buy a cottage in Co.Clare in Spanish Point by the Sea.
6. Buy a Loft (preferably with fresh-cut flowers that never die and as many fancy candles as humanly possible) in New York.
- Loft in New York City, completely gutted to be renovated myself
7. Take Amy to Hawaii.
8. Hire a private, personal travel agent and provide him/her with a list of friends and family and anytime anyone on that list wants to go anywhere, it goes on my account.
9. Have a huge scone.




No comments:

Post a Comment